Available in 3 different sizes that can be easily adjusted for the most comfortable fit. This premium nylon harness has been designed for improved endurance and features handy changeable Velcro patches and a central handle. It is equipped with a Quick Release Buckle allowing you to easily attach and remove the harness. The rolled handle allows you to easily gain control of any dog and going for a walk is hassle free with an easy to locate central Stainless Steel D-Ring .The hand-stitched harness is beautifully constructed with military-grade nylon and heavy duty clasps for long-lasting durability.
- Easy To Wear – Unlike some harnesses our tactical harness is incredibly easy to place on your dog. Just slip it over your dog’s head, and secure the COBRA buckle at their side.
- Fully Adjustable – There two areas where you can adjust the harness for the perfect fit. Hook & Loop adjustments around the chest make it easy to size to your dog’s body for ultimate comfort. An additional slide adjustment on the bottom of the harness lets you get an even closer fit.
- No Choke – This harness secures comfortable around your dogs chest for a natural and secure fit that doesn’t impact their windpipe.
- 3.8cm Durable Military Spec Nylon Webbing – 5000lb tensile strength!
- Comfortable & Flexible – Lightweight durable nylon offers your dogs a comfortable and easy to wear harness that will stand the test of time.
- Maximum Control – With the top handle you can control your dog with minimal effort.
- Heavy Duty Quick Release Buckle – No messing around with multiple buckles. Slide over your dogs head and clip in!
- Changeable Patches – Each Harness comes with two removable Velcro patches that can be replaced with customised patches – Perfect for notifying others about your dog – In Training? Wary of strangers? Deaf? Guide Dog?
- Stainless Steel D Ring – Located centrally on top of the harness. This D Ring will withstand any pulling!
- Ideal for walks, outdoor activities, and training
Click Here to customise your harness with our range of different patches.
It’s important to get the correct measurement of your dog’s chest size before ordering. The best and most accurate way is to use a fabric tape measure. This allows you to accurately measure the circumference of your dogs chest.
- Measure around the broadest point of your dogs chest using a measuring tape, this is normally from the shoulder blades to just behind the front legs.
- Pick the size that is closest to your dogs measurement.