Skin & Coat Functional Dog Treats
The skin and coat form the single largest organ of a dog’s body and is the first protective barrier from the outside. This recipe has been formulated to help support healthy skin & a shiny coat.
- Omega 3 – Provides Omega 3 essential fatty acids to help support gloss & softness.
- EPA & DHA – To help reduce the build up and production of dandruff by maintaining cellular structure and ‘locking in’ moisture.
- Zinc & Biotin– This recipe contains zinc & biotin which can help in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- No added Grain – Some dogs are intolerant to grains, which may cause skin irritation, poor health or digestive discomfort which can cause anxiety and stress reactions. This recipe is formulated to be Grain Free.
- Added Vitamins & Minerals – We’ve added a variety of Vitamins & Minerals which are essential for your dogs overall health.
Suitable for all breeds and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs.
Feed any time as a treat or reward.
Freshly Prepared Salmon 45%, Sweet Potato 18%, Dried Salmon 8%,
Salmon Oil 7%, Potato, Peas, Freshly Prepared Trout 5%, Lucerne, Dried
Egg, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Algae.
Crude Protein – 25%
Crude Fat – 19%
Crude Fibre – 3%
Crude Ash – 8%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 37%
Metabolisable Energy – 393 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 1.6%
Omega 3 – 5.3%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 670 IU, Biotin 0.14 mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 155
mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Iodine (Calcium
Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg