Our premium nylon collar is lined inside with neoprene for your dogs comfort and features a central neoprene handle for your comfort. Our signature central D Ring ensures you can always secure your dog with ease.
- 5cm Durable Military Spec Nylon Webbing – 5000lb tensile strength!
- Neoprene lined collar and handle.
- Gold COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle – Easily attach and remove the collar.
- Gold D Ring located conveniently on top of the collar
- Ideal for walks, outdoor activities, and training
Please Note: Returns cannot be accepted for customised collars – Please check proof before placing your order.
More About The Collar
- COBRA™ Buckles are CNC machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminium alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms. COBRA™ Buckles are tested and certified by highly respected independent / 3rd party test houses and exceed Military Specification guidelines.
- 2500lb Rated D-Ring – The D-Ring connection point is in a different location on this collar in comparison to other tactical collars on the market. It lays flat along the dog’s neck in a downward position; This makes it easier when finding the D-ring in limited visibility, as it is always on top of the dog’s neck.
- Military Spec Triple Stitched Nylon Webbing – Tear and wear proof, break and snap proof (unfortunately nothing stands against canine chewing – well… the buckle will, but probably best to not let them get that far!)
1. Measure at the centre of the neck
2. Pick the size up from that measurement – If your dog measures 50cm, choose the Medium which is for sizes 50cm – 58cm
*If your dog is very furry make sure you measure the neck not the volume of hair on it, pull the measure tight around dog’s neck and give it enough slack to fit two fingers underneath.*
Please see our Sizing Guide for more information and tips on how to find the correct size.
If you’re unsure please Contact Us.