Superfood Duck with Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus & Pumpkin
The Regal Dog Superfood range is a complete premium dog food with modern recipes. We use the finest raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
- English Country Duck – Duck is a great source of protein and low in saturated fat. Duck provides a rich source of B vitamins along with plenty of phosphorous, which is great for bones and teeth It’s also potassium rich which enables enzymes, muscles, and nerves to function correctly.
- Parsnip – Their high content of potassium & magnesium is particularly good for the heart and keeping your dog’s bones and muscles strong and healthy. Potassium is also good for joint disease or osteoporosis.
- Beetroot – A great source of fibre which improves digestion and will help your dog to absorb the nutrients it needs from its food. Beetroot also contains prebiotics that actually improves the growth of your dog’s intestinal flora.
- Orange – The nutrients in oranges can have a positive effect on a dog’s immune system. The huge dose of Vitamin C can also be beneficial for dogs if they ingest toxic substances, including onion powder, propylene glycol, and other oxidative toxins.
- Asparagus – Rich in Antioxidants which help flush out toxins from the bloodstream. Feeding your dog an antioxidant-rich diet helps to reduce free radical damage to keep him healthy on a cellular level.
- Pumpkin – Contains a high concentration of vitamin A which promotes eye health and can help prevent eye degeneration. It also contains a lot of potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure, improves muscle health, and assists in metabolism. It also contains smaller amounts of a variety of healthy nutrients, including Vitamin C, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Folate, to name a few.
Please note: 8kg size is comprised of 4x 2kg bags.
Suitable for all breeds and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs
|Weight of dog (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
1 – 5kg
|25 – 85g|
5 – 10kg
|85 – 140g|
10 – 20kg
|140 – 235g|
20 – 30kg
|235 – 320g|
30 – 40kg
|320 – 395g|
This is a feeding guide only, please monitor and adjust the quantity based on the breed, age and activity level of the dog. When a dog changes food this should always be done gradually, slowly introducing the new food over a period of 1-2 weeks.
65% Duck (35% Freshly Prepared Duck, 22% Dried Duck, 5% Duck Fat
& 3% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood
Blend* (Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus, Pumpkin),
Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192
mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).
*Each equivalent to 4% Fresh Ingredients
Crude Protein – 28%
Crude Fat – 16%
Crude Fibre – 3%
Crude Ash – 9.5%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 35.5%
Metabolisable Energy – 376 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 2.5%
Omega 3 – 0.4%
Calcium – 2.2%
Phosphorus – 1.6%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper
(Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium
Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.2 mg