Puppy Superfood Salmon with Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus & Tomato
The Regal Dog Puppy Superfood range is a complete premium dog food with modern recipes. We use the finest raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
Why do puppies need a special recipe?
Puppies require an appropriate high level of protein to support growth and development through this crucial life stage phase. This is usually higher than an adult’s requirement as this is the fastest development phase within a dog’s lifetime. During this phase they also require an appropriate and controlled Calcium and Phosphorus level to ensure correct bone development, which is especially important for large breed puppies.
- Scottish Salmon – Bursting with protein and natural Omega-3! – Healthy joint function, Healthy skin and coat, Relieves symptoms of allergies, Anti-inflammatory, Healthy cardiovascular function
- Dill – Improves digestion, freshens breath and is a natural anti-oxidant.
- Spinach – Spinach contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, and K. It also contains iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulate the digestive tract.
- Fennel – Relaxes the gastrointestinal tract of dogs which helps the regulate the rhythm & movements of digestion. Fennel is also high in calcium and iron. Calcium is important when it comes to maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Asparagus – Rich in Antioxidants which help flush out toxins from the bloodstream. Feeding your dog an antioxidant-rich diet helps to reduce free radical damage to keep him healthy on a cellular level.
- Tomato – Reduces the risk of heart disease, promotes strong bones, improves cognition, and contains vitamin A & C which helps with vision and healthy skin. They also have minerals such as folate and potassium, which helps with blood pressure and muscle health.
Suitable for all breeds up to Adulthood and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs
of Adult Dog (kg)
|Grams per day|
|2 – 6
|6 – 9
|9 – 12
|12 – 15
|1 – 4 kg||70 – 100g||100 – 70g||70g – Adult||Adult|
|5 – 10 kg||130 – 170g||170 – 150g||150g – Adult||Adult|
|11 – 25 kg||240 – 280g||280 – 280g||280 – 250g||250g – Adult|
|26 – 35 kg||370 – 410g||410 – 430g||430 – 400g||400 – 370g|
|36 – 45 kg||460 – 500g||500 – 520g||520 – 490g||490 – 460g|
All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5%
Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega
3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel,
Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192
mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/
kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48
mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)
*Each equivalent to 4% Fresh Ingredients
Crude Protein – 33.5%
Crude Fat – 15%
Crude Fibre – 2.5%
Crude Ash – 8%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 33%
Metabolisable Energy – 382 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 1.2%
Omega 3 – 2.6%
Calcium – 1.2%
Phosphorus – 0.9%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper
(Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iodine (Calcium
Iodate Anhydrous & Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg