Immune Functional Dog Treats
As pets are living longer, owners want to do all they can to maintain their pets’ health and well-being. This recipe has been formulated to help support the immune system and promote overall health and well-being.
- Beta Glucans – To help stimulate the innate immune response and aid in immune defence.
- MOS & FOS – To help support the growth of good bacteria and enhance the
absorption of nutrients.
- Varying Protein Sources – To help support everyday growth and renewal of tissues and cells including the immune system
- Omega 3 – Omega 3 is an excellent source of EPA & DHA which helps to
support cognitive function.
- Nucleotides – Essential for the renewal of cells. This also helps support all round health and well-being
- No added Grain – Some dogs are intolerant to grains, which may cause skin irritation, poor health or digestive discomfort which can cause anxiety and stress reactions. This recipe is formulated to be Grain Free.
- Added Vitamins & Minerals – We’ve added a variety of Vitamins & Minerals which are essential for your dogs overall health.
Suitable for all breeds and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs.
Feed any time as a treat or reward.
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Freshly Prepared Chicken 24%, Sweet
Potato 13%, Potato, Peas, Vegetable Protein, Minerals, Vitamins,
Chicken Gravy 1%, Nucleotides 1%, Cellulose, Omega 3 Supplement,
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4,807 mg/kg), Beta Glucans (3,223
mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS 1,201 mg/kg) Camomile,
Crude Protein – 25%
Crude Fat – 16%
Crude Fibre -4.5%
Crude Ash – 7.5%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 39%
Metabolisable Energy – 371 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 2%
Omega 3 – 0.5%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper
(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 1.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg
Gut Flora Stabilizers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/
NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu