Superfood Salmon with Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus & Tomato
The Regal Dog Superfood range is a complete premium dog food with modern recipes. We use the finest raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
- Scottish Salmon – Bursting with protein and natural Omega-3! – Healthy joint function, Healthy skin and coat, Relieves symptoms of allergies, Anti-inflammatory, Healthy cardiovascular function
- Dill – Improves digestion, freshens breath and is a natural anti-oxidant.
- Spinach – Spinach contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, and K. It also contains iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulate the digestive tract.
- Fennel – Relaxes the gastrointestinal tract of dogs which helps the regulate the rhythm & movements of digestion. Fennel is also high in calcium and iron. Calcium is important when it comes to maintaining healthy teeth and bones.
- Asparagus – Rich in Antioxidants which help flush out toxins from the bloodstream. Feeding your dog an antioxidant-rich diet helps to reduce free radical damage to keep him healthy on a cellular level.
- Tomato – Reduces the risk of heart disease, promotes strong bones, improves cognition, and contains vitamin A & C which helps with vision and healthy skin. They also have minerals such as folate and potassium, which helps with blood pressure and muscle health.
Suitable for all breeds and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs
|Weight of dog (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
1 – 5kg
|25 – 85g|
5 – 10kg
|85 – 140g|
10 – 20kg
|140 – 235g|
20 – 30kg
|235 – 320g|
30 – 40kg
|320 – 395g|
This is a feeding guide only, please monitor and adjust the quantity based on the breed, age and activity level of the dog. When a dog changes food this should always be done gradually, slowly introducing the new food over a period of 1-2 weeks.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon,
4% Salmon Oil & 3% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet
Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel,
Asparagus, Tomato), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins,
Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48
mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).
*Each equivalent to 4% Fresh Ingredients
Crude Protein – 32%
Crude Fat – 15%
Crude Fibre – 2.5%
Crude Ash – 9%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 33.5%
Metabolisable Energy – 378 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 1.3%
Omega 3 – 3.4%
Calcium – 1.8%
Phosphorus – 1.1%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper
(Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium
Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg