Calming Functional Dog Treats
Our Calming Functional Treats contain Camomile and Lavender which are thought to alleviate stress and anxiety and naturally calm and relax the pet. Our recipe is formulated to be grain free as an intolerance to grain can also be the cause of stress and anxiety in pets due to an upset of their Gastrointestinal tract.
- Lavender – Naturally calming which will help relax your dog via Olfactory stimulation which is thought to encourage behaviours of relaxation.
- Camomile – Camomile is thought to naturally calm and relax the pet and Camomile is also thought to help calm an upset stomach.
- Probiotic – To help stabilise and stimulate the growth of advantageous gut flora.
- No added Grain – Some dogs are intolerant to grains, which may cause skin irritation, poor health or digestive discomfort which can cause anxiety and stress reactions. This recipe is formulated to be Grain Free.
- Nucleotide – Added nucleotides – essential for the renewal of cells. This also helps support all round health and well-being.
- Added Vitamins & Minerals – We’ve added a variety of Vitamins & Minerals which are essential for your dogs overall health.
Suitable for all breeds and for both raw and kibble-fed dogs.
Feed any time as a treat or reward.
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Freshly Prepared Chicken 24%, Sweet
Potato 13%, Potato, Peas, Vegetable Protein, Minerals, Vitamins,
Chicken Gravy 1%, Nucleotides 1%, Cellulose, Omega 3 Supplement,
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Beta Glucans, Mannanoligosaccharides
(MOS), Camomile (50 mg/kg), Lavender (50 mg/kg)
Crude Protein – 28%
Crude Fat – 16%
Crude Fibre – 4.5%
Crude Ash – 7.5%
Moisture – 8%
NFE – 39%
Metabolisable Energy – 371 kcal/100g
Omega 6 – 2%
Omega 3 – 0.5%
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper
(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 1.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg
Gut Flora Stabilisers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/
NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu