Professional Velcro Collar (5cm)
Available in 2 different sizes that can be easily adjusted for the most comfortable fit. The premium nylon webbing is triple stitched for improved endurance and has a handy changeable Velcro patch. It is equipped with COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle allowing you to easily attach and remove the collar.
The rolled handle allows you to easily gain control of any dog. Going for a walk is hassle free with an easy to locate central Stainless Steel D-Ring .The hand-stitched collar is beautifully constructed with military-grade nylon and heavy duty clasps for long-lasting durability.
- 5cm Durable Military Spec Nylon Webbing – 5000lb tensile strength!
- Comfortable & Flexible
- COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle
- Changeable Velcro patch – Perfect for notifying others about your dog – In Training? Wary of strangers? Deaf? Guide Dog?
- Stainless Steel D Ring located conveniently on top of the collar
- Ideal for walks, outdoor activities, and training
Width: 5CM / 2″
Small – 43- 50cm / 17 – 19.5″ – Coming Soon
Medium – 50 – 58cm / 19.5 – 23″
Large – 58 – 66cm / 23 – 26″
Extra Large – 66 – 75cm / 26 – 29.5″ – Coming Soon
More About The Collar
- COBRA™ Buckles are CNC machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminium alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms. COBRA™ Buckles are tested and certified by highly respected independent / 3rd party test houses and exceed Military Specification guidelines.
- 2500lb Rated D-Ring – The D-Ring connection point is in a different location on this collar in comparison to other tactical collars on the market. It lays flat along the dog’s neck in a downward position; This makes it easier when finding the D-ring in limited visibility, as it is always on top of the dog’s neck.
- Military Spec Triple Stitched Nylon Webbing – Tear and wear proof, break and snap proof (unfortunately nothing stands against canine chewing – well… the buckle will, but probably best to not let them get that far!)
1. Measure at the centre of the neck
2. Pick the size up from that measurement – If your dog measures 50cm, choose the Medium which is for sizes 50cm – 58cm
*If your dog is very furry make sure you measure the neck not the volume of hair on it, pull the measure tight around dog’s neck and give it enough slack to fit two fingers underneath.*
If you’re unsure please Contact Us.