Black Pro Collar
- 5cm Durable Military Spec Nylon Webbing – 5000lb tensile strength!
- Comfortable & Flexible without any irritation
- COBRA™ Quick Release Buckle – 2500lb tensile strength (Minimum breaking load is 18kN)
- Changeable Velcro patch – Perfect for notifying others about your dog – In Training? Wary of strangers? Deaf? Guide Dog?
- Stainless Steel D Ring located conveniently on top of the collar – No need to twist the collar around to find the D Ring
- Ideal for walks, sport activities and training
Width: 5CM / 2″
Small – 43- 50cm / 17 – 19.5″ – Coming Soon
Medium – 50 – 58cm / 19.5 – 23″
Large – 58 – 66cm / 23 – 26″
Extra Large – 66 – 75cm / 26 – 29.5″ – Coming Soon
More About The Collar
- COBRA™ Buckles are CNC machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminium alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms. COBRA™ Buckles are tested and certified by highly respected independent / 3rd party test houses and exceed Military Specification guidelines.
- 2500lb Rated D-Ring – The D-Ring connection point is in a different location on this collar in comparison to other tactical collars on the market. It lays flat along the dog’s neck in a downward position; This makes it easier when finding the D-ring in limited visibility, as it is always on top of the dog’s neck.
- Military Spec Triple Stitched Nylon Webbing – Tear and wear proof, break and snap proof (unfortunately nothing stands against canine chewing – well… the buckle will, but probably best to not let them get that far!)
Due to high order volumes, all products marked as a back-order will be shipped within 15 working days of purchase date. We always ship orders as soon as possible so you may receive your order earlier.
1. Measure at the centre of the neck
2. Pick the size up from that measurement – If your dog measures 50cm, choose the Medium which is for sizes 50cm – 58cm
*If your dog is very furry make sure you measure the neck not the volume of hair on it, pull the measure tight around dog’s neck and give it enough slack to fit two fingers underneath.*
If you’re unsure please Contact Us.